New days, new faces
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... enaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Now it's my turn to fail for not realizing this was replied to. D:

The silvery hybrid adored children, though she was a monster for killing them in the past. She had been younger then (sort of) and she'd been a truly cruel creature for it, as one was her own offspring. Still, the coyote woman was beyond that now, and her adoration for children (and her knowledge of her own failures as a parent) was quite apparent now. "Oh yes, I do love children. Their innocence is... I don't know the right word, but pups are just great," the coyote confessed, searching perhaps for inspiring or magnificent. She was not an eloquent canine, and it was difficult for her to express her thoughts at times. "We've only got one pup on our hands at the moment, and it's a lucky thing he survived the journey he did," the coyote said sadly, wishing more children might not endure such a thing.

The coyote wondered what it was like to live in AniWaya; was it so different from the pack she had lived in? From Dawali's description the hybrid did not think it sounded too terribly different from her own Inferni; a tightly knit group of canines dependent on one another? Similar, indeed. The hybrid contemplated this for a moment, deciding in the end it certainly made sense. "I don't think we come from different worlds," the coyote said after a moment, deciding that was the best way to phrase it. "I'd trust Inferni with my life," the coyote said, though the idea perhaps didn't extend to everyone. Newer members naturally had to prove their trustworthiness, but the hybrid woman generally had faith their screening process was as good as any.

Kaena was glad to have met Dawali here today; it was good on both of their ends. Even if AniWaya was fully across the territory, it was good to have friends in different places. She felt no need to stir and rise just yet, though she shifted her weight on the tree just a bit, readjusting herself after quite a few minutes remaining still. Numbness had begun to creep through her thigh and her foot, and upon moving the hybrid could feel the circulation returning to her extremities once again. "Your feathers and accessories... are they personal, or related to AniWaya?" she asked, phrasing the question politely as she could. She had no idea if they were personal or forcibly attached to him or anything like that, and she hardly wished to offend the red wolf.

Table thanks to Erin!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread