That ain't no way to go
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">

The silver wolf was always glad to make new friends. Charon was a social creature; he thrived off of interaction and life more than anything in the world. His long tail wagged back and forth as he approached, holding no ideas about violence or aggression. His run-ins with more dangerous creatures had taught him little, and he was still far too trusting of an individual. He smiled broadly at the dark wolf as he approached, peering up at her on the boulder curiously. Was she just watching the sea, waiting for time to pass? Maybe she needed company! He was here, he could sure help with that aspect of things.

The wolf settled to his haunches, his deep indigo eyes drifting to the bay, watching the colors dance across the water. He thought this was very pretty, and marveled for a moment, listening to the sable wolf speak. "Yeah! I've never been here before! It's really nice," he said, smiling. He settled down to his haunches beside the rock, not waiting for an invitation. If she'd wanted him to leave, she should have said something to him when he'd first showed up. "I'm Charon. Nicetameetya. I'm pretty new to these parts," he said with a laugh. It was going on a month and two weeks now since he'd stumbled on this place.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread