For a Small Moment In Time
[html]

here is fine for me :]

300+

Anu hoped that Savina appreciated her, but then Anu was sure she did. She was certain that Savina found her place among the Dreamers as important as her own. She wondered what might have happened if for a reason unknown to Anu, she had sided against Savina and with Naniko. She couldn’t imagine it, and only smiled at the Dahlian. It was easy to know that the words were true, her Commander was not shy about giving her thanks.

Something in her words told Anu that she was not at her end. What the world needed from her was not yet produced and so there was no reason for Death to come and take her. Still her faith, her hope was not the fully blossomed flower that was its natural state. New challenges and changes had caused it to wilt. As she had tried to in the past, it was now Cwmfen that raised her hopes. But the warrior had gone through so much, and with such horrids she had been blessed with the children of her love. Her years should tell her that with the pain and insecurities came days of pleasure.

It was time that Anu needed, hated, and would never receive. Still her smiled did not fade, and Anu focused on the faith that the new mother shared.
“Maybe its just best to let what will happen, happen.” Anu commented, trying to let the words soak into her mind. She didn’t know why she thought that fighting the things that she felt, and always had, and the connection that was forming and growing between she and Colibri. Eyes went to the young that the black fey lay beside. It seemed that it was time for rest, and Anu felt that it was her time for depart. The lavender stems in her hand, Anu spoke as she rose.
“Its time I get back to my path. I’m glad to see you and Honor and Chastity are well.” She spoke her exit, a soft small playing on her lips as she looked to the pups once more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread