by-tor and the snow dog
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #D96A11 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px">
i shall archive. Smile

His son seemed satisfied enough with his book selection. Kansas piled them all and tucked them under his arm until he got his satchel open, where he neatly placed them all. After this was settled, he looked over at Gotham, who still had not answered his question. He guessed, however, that by the worn-out, slightly droopy look about the boy, he had had enough for the day. Which made sense enough. Kansas was excited to show the girls what they'd found, anyway. He was sure they'd all be impressed.

When the pale man glanced at Gotham next, the swarthy little pup had his iridescent eyes on the shelves above. Kansas arched a brow, not sure what was mystifying the child do. Then he noticed that the light filtering through the open windows highlighted dust dancing lazily in the air. His suspicion proved correct when his son commented, expressing the fear of having a sneezing reaction to all that dust. Kansas didn't know how to respond. If the kid was going to sneeze, he probably would've done so by now, but one never knew. Rather than reassure him without knowing if there was grounds for it, the pallid wolf turned it into a game. "I dunno... I'll race you back to the door?" he tried, hoisting his pack around his neck. "Ready... set... go!" And he was off, but slowly. The boy would win this one, no matter what. Perhaps Kansas wanted the end of their day together to be as perfect for Gotham as possible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread