a reason to feel alive
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
oh ^^' I find him kinda cute right now!

The next few seconds felt like a blur to the patterned male. Red eyes blinked again as the rabbit was now gone in the woods as his ears fanned forward as the dark woman he came to visit was now standing there before him, Leroy's brows pushed together in a almost surprised manner as his head tilted for a moment. This was a surprise indeed to him as Cwmfen had appeared right before him, her words reached him but Leroy glanced the way she had came before looking back at the leader. "Hello Cwmfen" Giving her a nod the hybrids red eyes noticed her belly was gone, that was one thing he did want to ask her. "I know, but I.." Scratching his head again Leroy felt a feeling he rarely got and he hates. Embarrassed. "well I just wanted to see how you are, I feel stupid right now. I was actually leaving." Taking a breath Leroy gave her a small smile that hid itself again."How are your puppies..if I may ask?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread