a reason to feel alive
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... -mab_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

The woad-marked fae was not surprised when the news of Svara’s absence was given. While the black fae had continued to hold the tenuous friendship, the red-hued girl continued to offer her unstable aggression. The last encounter that the warrior had held with the girl in question had not allowed that tenuous friendship to be able to persist. When the news of Svara’s leadership within the new pack called Cour des Miracles had been relayed to her, the Adonis had believed it to be a poor choice on the King’s behalf. The volatility and lack of respect that characterized Svara and her behavior was not suitable for diplomatic relations of which leaders were required to obtain and retain. Even the Caledonian-Korean, who had known very little of pack life and customs of society, had worked hard upon her promotion to fulfill the duty that Cercelee had placed within her paws. But Svara was still a girl, a pup that did not want to learn and did not listen. No, Cwmfen was not surprised that the scarred girl had abandoned her pack.

"Whether she is present or not does not change that you have caused problems upon our land," the warrior reminded. Once, he had hunted and killed within Dahlian lands. He had attacked Dahlia’s Lilium when asked to relinquish the kill and leave. Having lost, Leroy had moved to leave and yet had returned to trespass upon the Dahlian lands to make his sexual advances upon a girl who could hardly be called mature. Dahlia did not forget his insolence, and neither did Cwmfen. Whether Cwmfen saw the husky as a threat or not, and the black fae, as a warrior, did not, did not change Leroy’s status within the pack. "Was there a reason for Svara’s departure?" the black fae asked at length, the white orbs meeting the red eyes of the dog. The mild curiosity moved faintly there. As a pack leader, Cwmfen had a curiosity for the news of neighboring packs whether good or bad. And if there was a threat within the lands, it may become Cwmfen’s duty to respond in a belligerent manner.

"I appreciate your concern for my pups," the quiet alto sang sincerely. She was truly curious about the husky’s need to see her. She wondered what his objective was. "My pups and I are in good health," she assured again. The physical wounds of the warrior had healed save for the one upon her leg that grew sore and aggravated with extensive use and when she changed. But with time, the warrior was sure that the wound would heal completely. Onus’ stitching had done well with the holding of her flesh. There was a brief pause in her thoughts as the white orbs considered the red-eyed male. "How are you now that Svara is gone?" the alto melody queried quietly, almost tentatively. She remembered the attraction between the two. Leroy had entered her own den to see the freshly wounded Svara; the Dahlian Warrior could have easily killed him, but she spared him and Svara such a thing. Cwmfen was a warrior, not a cruel, cold-blooded killer. Regardless of what she had done upon the fields of ice, the Caledonian-Korean would never be cruel.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread