Hello!
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This post is kinda all over the place o.o; 300+

Winter was something foreign to the girl. She was a child of springtime and all she had known was warm weather and cool rains. Cambria thought that things would always would be the way they were. A time of year where there were no bugs and everything was cold would seem like a myth to her. She had heard of snow, but it was still hard to imagine. It certainly sounded magical, cold white stuff falling from the sky. Would it fall like rain, she wondered? Or would it be different. After hearing about it she had wanted to drill her father for information but she had not. As much as she wanted to know more, she also didn't want to spoil the surprise of it. It would be more magical if she did not know everything about it beforehand. But her mind was not on the weather now, only focused on Leafy and her conversation with her best friend. "Yahs? I did not knows that. So maybes it will be soon! Maybes he will be a nice cat-pill and wait so Noir can see him change toos!" Cambria was not greedy, she wanted to share the magic.

The Marino child was relieved to hear that AniWaya did have a doctor that Noir could take Baby Duck too. The doctor would know if something was wrong and how to make Baby Duck better. "Oh goods! I's sure Da-wall-ee will make Baby Duck all betters!" He just had to know. "We dun has a doctors here. Hopefully we's get one soons." It was good to have someone who could help sick people. Of course mommy and daddy would take care of she and her siblings if they got sick, but what if something happened to one of them? She couldn't imagine any illness effecting her parents, they were invincible, but it would be good to have one just in case. Mati would have been a good one, but she was her sitter already. Having two jobs would just be impossible.

Cambi showered Noir in licks and kisses and the laughter from the golden girl urged her on. She liked happy laughing Noir! It was good to be happy and laugh. Though as her friend called out that it tickled she stopped and rolled over onto her back, legs waving in the air not unlike the caterpillar. "I loves Noir!" she called out loudly, wanting the whole world to know. "You's ticklish then? My momma is very ticklish. Dadda tickles her a lots." She was ticklish too, though not quite so bad as her mother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread