I'll save you
[html]

occ: hey! Finally I replied heheh (making some good use of my unexpected will to write)

I hope you enjoy ^^

W.C.: 432

Past the so well-known corn and tobacco crops, an absolute green carpet, and towards the oriental part of the AniWayan territory, it was another unknown place. Claire walked slowly, feeling her paws sank in the moody ground, and looking with curiosity the floodplain’s flat area, dotted with that ponds filled with murky water, and far ahead, one could catch the sight of Mersey River, imponent and calm, always following its path.

A cold wind gave Claire chills, although she was used to quite low temperatures, so she thought it might have been because she caught a glimpse of a shape moving, some yards away. Eerie.

That place was already kinda eerie, with all that almost-omnipresent brown – despite of the heavier vegetation next to the lagoon - and unstable ground. It was like some weird creature would appear there in any minute. And although Claire had already had experiences with ghosts, she still was afraid of that kind of thing.

But the small femme had decided to explore the area in order to not get lost if somewhere in the future she returned to that place, so she wouldn’t let little things like her legs trembling, her head lowering and her pace growing more and more suspicious and scared from what she would feel with the next move, make her change her way and go back to the den – the safe, warm and cozy den. In other words, a tempting alternative...

Suddenly, a sound.
It was not if there wasn’t any sounds, of course there were the birds’ and other animals’, but this one was different. It was really like… a whimper!

Claire rose her head and ears, and narrowed her eyes, trying to identify the source. And then she felt that smell.

The small and white femme – now with some muddy brownish stains on her long fur – asked herself why she hadn’t identified that odd scent before. ‘It could be so because I was so concentrated on not being scared than I forget every other thing to be sensed’, she thought, as she accelerated her pace, struggling not to sink too deep her paws on the moody ground.

The eerie shape from before turned out being the source of the whimper, and the something the blonde wolf was staring at was the source of the smell.

Claire sighed, relieved. Great. At least the shape was something known, and she wasn’t alone anymore.

“Hey!” the arctic femme called, her good green eye focused on her new companion “Are you ok? Do you need some help?” , she offered, as the other seemed quite worried.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread