I'll save you
[html]

occ: see? I'm doing my best! <3

and sorry if it's something wrong or poorly written. I's just because I'm so tired I can barely write, but I promise I'm doing my best!
and I'm really enjoying this! It's the first time I play with a child char! x3

W.C.: 294

Claire approached, but with some hesitation. The way the other looked at her wasn’t that reliable, but she kept going, until she was next to the blonde one, and realized it was only a child.

‘Strange. It’s the first time I see one not-yet-grown-up wolf by this lands’, she thought, and smiled smoothly. She always liked children. They made her warm inside, tough she couldn’t stand being with the too baby ones too much. They made her impatient too.

“Haha, ok then” Claire laughed at the girl’s non-stop talking. It remembered herself a little when she was at that age “What do you think we can do to save that poor and cute thing?”

But she wouldn1t get her answer, since the blonde child was walking towards the mud puddle. Claire’s eyes widened.

“No! Wait” she darted, approaching the girl within seconds “What do you think you’re doing…? Pf… hi… hihahah Sorry…!”

Claire couldn’t help laughing at the child’s grimace when she smelled that fetid mud. As a redeem, the white femme sighed, trying to refrain her laugh, and saying a soft “come here”, she helped to clean the blonde’s nose with her still not so dirt right fist.

“As I said… what do you think we can do? What do you intend to do, at first, to save that baby face deer?” Claire wanted to know, so she could analyze the child’s plans and say if that was possible or not. After all, all the children had at least some impossible ideas, though she hoped it was not the case. Claire hated being too rational with children. They always didn’t get what she tried to explain, and ended calling her 'boring' and turning her back to her during the rest of the day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread