I'll save you
[html]

occ: hehe thanks :3

W.C.: 278

Claire nodded, straight faced.

“Yeah, I agree with you. Here’s not pleasant at all. And we’ll save this poor thing, I promise you.”, she assured, walking after the blonde child, towards that muddy place again, shivering when her paws sank deep in the brown disgusting ground.

‘At least when we’re done here I can turn around and never return here again’, the white femme thought ‘So I’ll make this as quick as possible’, she promised herself, making a small grimace.

Claire rose her gaze “Hey, what you’re doing?”, she asked, surprised when the small wolf stood still and started to scan the area with her vivid golden eyes. The white femme could swear that the girl’s next move would be get inside that odd mud pool.

Claire didn’t need an answer, though. She knew the child was searching something to help them on saving the poor deer. As the small femme muttered a “ok, I’ll help you”, she started walking slowly around the area – always near to the place the child stood -, beginning to wonder when her nose would stop working. ‘It could be any moment’ the little voice inside her head replied, annoyingly.

Claire shook her head, and rose it, turning it to the sides – alongside her ears -, and once in a while she would narrow her eyes, trying to see further. But she already knew what the result was.

“Sorry, dear, I think we’re gonna have to do it with bare hands. Paws.”, she got close to the child again “Do you want me to go there and try to pull the poor deer from that disgusting trap? Would you help me to?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread