I'll save you
[html]

occ: I'm soo sleepy and tired, but I managed to do this. I hope it's satisfactory. If you don't like the way I'm directing the plot, let me know.

Do you think whether any of our chars could be stuck on the mood, or it'll only make this thread longer and would not worth it?

W.C.: 222

Claire didn’t stop to think that what she was trying to save could be her dinner: as ever, someone’s wishes were greater than her own necessities or instincts.

“Darling… I was thinking… the problem is not saving the baby deer. It’s meeting her mommy. See, we are their predators. And so they’ll be afraid of us when we try to approach.” Claire said, slowly, with the softest voice she could produce, looking inside the golden child’s eyes, before she turned around and went inside the mood pool.

“Well… if any of us get stuck here… the other will help, ok?” the white wolf proposed, flanking the blonde girl, without knowing if it was a favor for the child’s or for her own sake “Promise me.”, her voice almost trembled, as she paced deeper on the unstable brown ground, shivering as she felt the stinking mood hindering her movements.

She definitely didn’t like that place.

The deer soon noticed their presence there, and, as Claire supposed, the nearer they got to it, more desperate it seemed to become: it started bleating and tried to run, but that only made it sank deeper in the mood, the brown odd-smelling thing reaching its belly, making it even more desperate and more eager to run away.

In other words, the perfect example of a vicious circle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread