I'll save you
[html]

ooc: hey, it's me again! hehe today I'm a bit better, but still ve~ry tired.

I hope people don't start thinking I enjoy playing only this thread, but it's the one I'm giving priority due its short term (and because I like it too hehe xP).

please, be patient hehe

W.C.: 352

Claire widened her eyes. “You do have… a baby duck? How is it possible…?”, she wondered aloud. But it was like if she had never said that: the girl seemed too happy to notice.

Soon the white femme’s eyes straightened smoothly, accompanying her pleasant smile: to know she was liked by the others was amongst the things that made her happier. Her tail began to wag, as the girl’s, as them stood on that moody place, which seemed, suddenly, to stink a bit less, and to be more like a landscape than a awful and disgusting spot.

“Ok, then.”, she said, still grinning to the blonde girl “Let’s be good friends!”

Claire giggled with the girl’s commentary about the unfriendly ground, and they keep on approaching the small deer, slowly, one on each side of it.

The small femme was about to ask the girl’s name, but she noticed that they had had got the nearer they could – at least, them both -, and so she stopped, focusing her attention on the girl’s next move: trying to get the near as she could, ‘to assure safety and reliability’, she thought.

Personally, Claire couldn’t think on better idea, she just wasn’t sure if that would really work out. In her mind, predators and preys couldn’t be friends at all.

But… ‘there are all the other AniWayans that are accompanied by some animal.’ The small voice echoed in her head, ‘So that could be the secret to achieve that ability: to act like it was just another wolf, to think the deer could be an equal.’

The border of Claire’s mouth raised a little: she really liked that thought, and began to trust that was real.

As the white femme watched the girl trying to calm down the deer and start a ‘dialogue’ with it, she felt a growing curiosity to try to do the same, and wrote down on her mind that new goal.

Claire was so absorbed on her thoughts that just didn’t notice that, as she was standing on that place, her body started to sink slowly, deeper in the mood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread