I'll save you
[html]

ooc: Hello! I’m late as ever, but I’m here! Hehe

So~ I was thinking… what if Noir couldn’t think about anything good to help Claire, and in the middle of that embarrassing situation they discover that in the way Claire is (sank) is better to approach the deer?

W.C.: 238

“Oh, I want to meet your baby duck then. When this is all over, of course.”, Claire smiled, feeling the warmth of the girl’s proud aura spreading trough her own chest. ‘Yeah, to have a baby must be that great. Even though her case it’s not a biological thing, it’s more like a pet, or a doll, or…’ the white femme lost her train of thought with the blonde’s sudden introducing.

“Oh, hello. I’m Claire, and… what?” her eyes widened as she realized that her body was shorter than it should be.

Claire started to panic silently, as she stared to the girl’s static figure, just wondering why she wouldn’t move her blonde muddy body to help her.

“Oh Claire, calm down. It’s just a child. It’s not her fault.”, the small sinking femme told herself, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, trying to find out an easy way to end that terrible situation.

In vain: on those everlasting moments she couldn’t bring up anything good.

“Oh… do you… have any idea about how can I get outta here?” she asked, quite embarrassed, as her last resource, still don’t raising her eyes to see what was Noir’s reaction, still staring desperately to her every-second-shorter muddy legs.

She didn’t even pay attention on what the girl asked about the good feeling sinking could bring – a good thing, because she wouldn’t answer properly, due her moment’s troubled mood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread