I'll save you
[html]

ooc:Oh my! I'm finally able to enter this rpg again!! *glad* well, as my one-month work ended last friday, I hope I'll be able to answer the threads a bit faster. *double glad* uahauh

and I'm still so sorry for my almost-two-week delay. It's just because I went to my aunt's house during a week, and during the other I was so dead when I got home that I couldn't do anything besides eating and going to bed.

But now everyting will be diffrent (at least I hope so. Let's see then. hehe)

W.C: 399

‘… I came here to help, and I end up having to be saved…’, the small femme thought, bitterly.
She sighed, slowly, trying to think straight, trying to concentrate in what to do, other than become desperate with her situation. Deep her chest she knew the child would not say something brilliant, something that could have saved her quickly. But still… ‘hope is the last to die’, as her mother would say. Or something like that. And she wouldn’t end up without giving it a try. Even if it had the – obvious - chance to be unhelpful. At least it was one less thing to complain for.

The small deer seemed to notice the favorable situation, and struggled, trying the best as it could to escape, to move a little.

A bird sang far away.

And Claire had an idea.

She filled her lungs with that filthy air – she could barely notice the bad smell already. Her nose must have died some moments before, then -, and moved her right leg a bit, following it with the left one. The effort she’d put in this had become worthy: it has worked. The white femme had at least moved a bit.

A smile played on the corner of her mouth, as she pushed herself ahead, slowly, constantly.

Claire stopped a bit a few moments after, trying to catch her breath, and looking around: she haven’t noticed before, but she was heading towards the frightened deer, and not to the blonde child, that stared her with a mixed expression on her face.

The small femme thought briefly about that, before making up her mind. ‘Brilliant!’, she greeted herself, as she concluded the plan on her mind.

Claire went back to her silent battle against the mud, that disgusting thing which was still touching her chest, but she wouldn1t complain anymore, as she saw her plan was working: the more she got close to the deer, the more it tried to escape, and got nearer to Noir.

“Did you get my intentions here, dear?”, Claire asked the blonde girl, trying to make her voice the sweeter she was able to, despite of being panting, in order to not frighten the little deer even more “When the baby deer is close enough to you to talk to it, let me know and I stop doing this and get out of this situation, ok?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread