all caffeine free and faux punk fatigues - p
[html]

ooc: heey!! I'm so~ sorry for my delay!! D: would you forgive me? It's just because I couldn't find enough time and strenght to reply this thread during the week, as I'm doing college at morning and working during the afternoon (which means I'm so tired when I get home I just can't think in anything besides dinner and bed.)

well, since today is sunday, I could manage writing something bigger and better (I think), so I hope you like it. <3

W.C.: 417

Claire wandered through that still unknown and magnificent beach, her paws sinking a bit on that smooth and bright sand. The shiny sun, on the middle of the sky warmed her back smoothly, and the salty sea breeze caressed her face. She stopped and closed her eyes a bit: ‘oh man, this feels so good’.

After all, her long journey within the almost-never-ending woods had turned out being worthy, and the small femme smiled, glad for not had given up, as she would think after a full day walking through the trees and bushes and small animals, all of them seeming to stare at her and wonder what was she doing far from home, in those foreign lands.

And why had she done that? Why had she simply left her new home? – these was the questions that hurt her inside every night she saw herself alone, in the middle of nowhere, trying to find a proper place to rest her tired body – and she would answer, as she laid herself in the middle of a big tree’s roots, or inside a cave, or just in a random place that seemed safe: “It’s my wish. To know places. To be where I’ve never been before. To feel what I’ve never felt before. To live.”, and she would just shiver with doubt whether her journey would result in any good, just before her eyelashes close and she falls asleep.

But now, none of this weak-minded thoughts mattered, as the white femme filled her lungs with that salty air.

And her eyes suddenly opened.

There was another smell, far away. Would it be another wolf?

Claire rose her head and flickered her ears, turning them from side to side, trying to find the source: on her left, there was the deep blue-green sea and cloudless sky, together as one. On her right, the shiny and almost white sand.

She seemed to be alone.

But not entirely.

The small femme caught a glimpse of something moving far away, something small. Without thinking twice, she ran towards it, feeling the soft breeze turn into a strong wind as she darted trough the beach, leaving behind her a dusty trail.

Her paws sank a bit when she started slowing her pace, as she got nearer the shade, which turned out being a small reddish wolf. Maybe he was a coyote. She couldn’t tell for sure.

“Hey…” Claire approached smoothly the pup, staring at his golden eyes “What are you doing here, little one?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread