crossing the 45th parallel
The crappy thing is that I'm actually really good at public speaking, but I just don't think anyone wants to listen to me go on about whatever in the hell I want / whatever I have to talk about for 9+ minutes. It seemed to be a mutual feeling I discovered from my pile of classmates. XD On the other hand, I have been trying to write this reply for two hours and I can't seem to wake up, omg. *headdesk*

[html]
He shifted his weight slightly as Kaena explained why they had such a grim-looking border and let the image go out of focus. He did understand the logic behind doing such a though and perhaps on any other day, he may have thought twice about stopping too long along the borders of Inferni, coyote brethren within or not. When the silvery hybrid pitched a call for the leader, he flinched at the first yap and settled his attention back on her for the time being. While there was definitely something about her that was distinctly not coyote, he hadn’t expected the sounds to come from her to sound like one. Then again, he honestly didn’t know of very many large groups of coyotes to just band together, either.

Moreover, he had no idea just how cliché and typical his situation was, either. It wasn’t every day that injured whatever turned up at the borders of anywhere, but it certainly happened. It happened a lot more than what was went on about. But that aside, her next question tugged at indecision within him, stirring up conflicting emotions. A few minutes ago he had wanted to go home more than anything, but now at the prospect of having somewhere to stay, he started to weigh the pros and cons.

“I don’t really know, I guess maybe a home,” he said, not entirely sure if it was an answer based on inner emotion or simple logic. Emotion stated if he went home, the only one who wouldn’t receive him well would be his father. Logic stated he didn’t even know where home was, so it would have been a little pointless to wander. What if what had happened to him happened because he had wandered too far from home in the first place?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread