crossing the 45th parallel
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_disorder.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Shortpost is bad, because I have to write it in 10 minutes before I go to work. XD And I will be at work all day, so if you guys wanted to just finish without me posting again, definitely good by me.

The tan coyote was on the quiet side, but the hybrid woman assumed it was due to a lack of energy and disorientation rather than a lack of friendliness. She was quite alright with this, however curious she was about Hezekiah, since the grizzled hybrid herself wasn't often inclined to excessive talking, anyway. Hezekiah gave a positive answer, though he didn't seem certain about the coyotes—which the coyote hybrid supposed was natural. After all, if he couldn't remember what had just happened to him, how could he be certain of anything? She nodded, pricking her ears as she detected the approach of paws. Gabriel must have been close already. She pointed her tapered muzzle deeper toward Inferni's center, her glittering golden eye watching as her tawny son approached. He appeared displeased, and spoke, his voice a familiar rumble. The hybrid woman smiled, though it was slightly terse; she was reminded again of the incident with Haku, and thinking about him sent only the briefest flash of anger across her face, replaced in a moment with her usual look, which was none too pretty anyway. "No, no. Not this time, anyway," she said as lightly as she could manage. "This is Hezekiah. He's the one who's hurt," the coyote explained.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread