crossing the 45th parallel
Work is evil, but money is good. And I am glad to be back, haha. I was going to wait a while more before rejoining but I figured I waited long enough. *impatient*
[html]
The figure that came forth from the looming unfocused darkness wasn’t any more coyote than he could have been something more. This figure, this Gabriel that Kaena had spoken of, was every bit as different as his mother in comparison to Hezekiah, who averted his eyes as soon as he felt Gabriel’s sharp gold pass over him. Briefly, his vision seemed a little more grey than colourful around the edges, but it went away after he had closed his eyes for a second or two. It was Kaena’s voice which convinced him to look back between the hybrid pair, though for a moment his eyes rested on her before switching to him, albeit off-center out of respect.

Not this time, she had said, which prompted something in him to say that it happened before. And of course it had, he managed to remind himself — she had been going around limping, hadn’t she? And there were the scars too, not that he was entirely able to see them in the fading light. Not that he wanted to go looking either, but things were slowly being added up in his head. Wolves that didn’t mind their borders, prompting them to make them look gruesome; scarred up individuals who were, at least so far, primarily concerned with the well-being of each other. Inferni clearly was not very well liked at all.

Hezekiah could relate to that, though he had yet to remember why.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread