crossing the 45th parallel
*smashes this crappy ass keyboard that goes to this college campus computer* And I apologise for the crummy quality and/or length, it's kind of weird for me to write posts out in public. Even if the nearest person is five feet away and can't see wtf I'm doing anyway. >>; *does not like being watched, sits in corners!*

[html]
“I don't remember,” Hezekiah told Gabriel, drawing his gaze to the doggish-looking hybrid for a moment. He tried not to sound as meek and lost as he really was, but it was nonetheless evident with him as his gaze faultered a second later. “I don't know if it's something I did or something someone else did; I'm not sure how I ended up here, to be honest.” Somehow he managed to keep his dry mouth from gluing his tongue to the roof of his mouth, somehow he managed to not let his tone of voice shake. At this point, he felt he didn't have anything to fear but death itself. After all, now he was in the company of those who wanted to help him, or at least that seemed to be the general consensus.

And despite the ache in his body and in his head, the idea that perhaps he didn't want to remember was creeping up there too. It seemed reasonable that if something so cataclysmic had happened to him that he would block it out in the same way that he would have held up his hand to cover the bright sting of the sun. Hezekiah shifted his weight uneasily then, trying to alleviate some of the ache that had returned with a vigour. He had no idea how his unability to recall what had happened would do for him. Maybe it would make him an undesirable creature to house for the time being, whether or not his stay was permanent or temporary. He hated uncertainty and that was a trait that was seemingly shared by many. But without anything more to offer, he pursed his lips and hesitantly glanced to see what sort of reaction Gabriel would make.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread