all the anger and the eloquence are bleeding
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
Mason was far from paralyzed from fear, but shock immobilized him for a crystalline moment. Then suddenly, Kaena was thundering toward the pair with vengeance written all over her scarred features. The Inferni Tirones Minor was not in the jaws of the intruder for long. Kaena's wicked sharp teeth exacted vengeance on Mason's attacker. The boy recovered and moved out of the way, knowing for now that he was useless.

He let out a frustrated grumble, his coin-bright eyes alight with indignation and embarrassment. When he had taken off after the intruder, his blood had sung with the need to rend his flesh, to punish him for having the audacity to trespass and insult the clan. He had wanted to participate, but his size and inexperience had put him at a strict disadvantage. His wide yellow eyes took in the sight before him now. Only a few feet away, Kaena, beautiful in her fury, held the intruder's throat exposed. In the space of a few breaths, a girl he did not recognize viciously finished the trespasser. His life ended in a fountain of blood that stained the girls muzzle, her fury plain on her features.

Gabriel pronounced the girl who had made the kill, Halo, a warrior within the pack. He smiled, his frown melting from his features. She had made the kill, and fairly so. And then Mason turned to regard the clan's leader. He felt a little embarrassed, but he spoke earnestly. "I'll practice. I'll do better next time." It was true, that he was the smallest one here. But time was on his side. With time he would grow, both in body and in experience. He would practice, and next time he would make a better showing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread