and some say, the essence of a soul's...
[html]

ooc: --

Quicker than she hoped, the door got open, and she saw the face she expected to see. Dawali smiled and gestured for her to get inside. The woman smiled rather stupidily and went inside, her steps slightly hesitating. Her normal reaction when in stress. As the Kalona said nothing, she kept quiet, and sat in the chair he showed her. The warmth of the room was comforting, drowning part of her anxiety. It was good, and her umid pelt would dry up quicker, and the minor shivers would stop sooner.

He finally spoke, and she already knew what to say. Almost. I'm... I'm here mostly because I wanted to apologize for not being in the ceremony. She started, bending her head down so she would only see her knees. Knowing Dawali as she did, she could hope to get her And... She continued, finally looking up, feeling the dizzyness of the sudden movement. Because I hadn't been feeling well lately... It's been a while since it started, and I'm getting a bit nervous. You are a doctor, so I came here... She explained, feeling it looked more like her primal reason to be there. I had been feeling dizzy, lots of nausea, tired all the time, don't matter how long I sleep, headaches, and other minors things like crying for anything... She listed, losing it in the end, shaking her head in disbelief. She knew it was normal to fear things one can't understand, but she didn't like that sensation. Do you think you can help me? She asked, not able to control the pleading tone in her voice. The grayish woman needed help, and she knew she would get it from him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread