and some say, the essence of a soul's...
[html]

ooc: --

Catherine heard his speech about the ceremony, and she felt the guilty stagger her again. No, I didn't break the faste. And I swear I'll be there in the next one. She said, making an "X" in her chest, a symbol of promise. She then started to plan the ceremony at home, and the guilt vanished quickly, letting relieve take its place.

Then, his eyes seemed to be elsewhere, and she didn't interupt his line of thought. And he darted with some questions. Well, the nausea is stronger in the morning, when I wake up, but it continues more dull during the rest of the day, and I usually puke whenever I eat. And the dizzyness is always there. Then, he grabbed her pulse, checking it. She stared at it while answering the next question. She hadn't realized it yet, but she had ate a lot lately. Well, I... I feel like I'm eating more than normal... Like, much more than normal. Almost twice as much. She said, trying to count how much exactly. 'Hmm...' She thought, before being sure. Yes, mostly twice as much. Why was that?

He asked to show her tongue, and she stuck it out, half-opening her mouth. She wasn't sure why was that, but it ough to have a reason. She didn't say anything, and let him do his job.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread