I Got This Fucking Thorn In My Side
[html]

i <3 u

Pale face and bright gaze looked back to him, and she found that he was uglier then any creature she had ever seen. And still she tolerated the sight, found that even in the horror she found beauty. It was skin deep, it there was truly any. Perhaps it was only her imagination that made her wish that there was something more then the demon that he truly was. Did she just wish to be blind to all that he naturally was? To Anu truth was above them all, below only the Sun. But she did not want to see the truth that was played in the lines of his body.

To no one she had confessed, not even those that were closest to her. Who was he to know? And still...“Colibri.” She spoke the name, no fear in her voice. She was proud of the love her held, and it was not until her next breath that Anu came to realize that what she spoke was a truth she should hold closer and more securely to her heart. It was only lavender, only a few stalks of flowers. Nothing. And yet everything. He would only mock her, and yet Anu braced herself for the laughter. She emptied her eyes of emotion, impossible and yet Anu tried.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread