surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
         Charon loved meeting new wolves. He was a very social creature, and he thrived off of interaction above all else. He had been thinking a lot lately about finding somewhere to settle down—he'd been around to explore a lot of this place, and he really liked it here. The silvery female turned and offered him a very warm smile, and she did not seem at all annoyed that he had intruded on her solitude. He offered a wide grin to her of his own, and settled down to his haunches where he was, peering over at her and studying her the same way she took him in. The she-wolf had very striking eyes, and a smooth, lovely voice. It instantly set the silver wolf in a very good mood; he was quite glad this encounter seemed to be going so well already.

"No, actually! I've only been here a couple of months. I came from way north. I'm from Alaska," he said. He didn't really miss home, either—there were so many new faces to meet and new wolves to interact with. It wasn't just his family and their distant neighbors anymore—he didn't have to wait for the holidays or the trading days to meet new people and get some much needed social time. "How about you? Do you live here?" he said, almost choking on his questions as he shot them at her. He had to stop himself from asking another in rapid-fire, lest he annoy the lead-colored canine. She didn't seem like she was particularly ill-tempered, but everyone had a breaking point, and Charon was known to poke and prod at some of them until he got snapped at. The silvery canine smiled again, not wishing for this encounter to go the way his last with Kansas and that yet-unnamed black wolf who had seemed to just go crazy on him. Char was still rather baffled at that one.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread