Someday Never Comes
[html]

Sorry for the wait. And am I playing him all right? If you want me to change anything, just let me know. <3

_____ Kansas knew what fights were, and they frightened him more than most anything else. Even the little tussles he got into with his sister or other siblings were a bit intimidating, though he had always been a boy to become afraid more easily than most. He wanted himself to always be safe, and for his parents, brothers, and sisters to be so also – so the concept of fights was scary. But things like that were only floating in the back of his mind, undisturbed, for so far he had no reason to let them resurface. He was comfortable and safe now, and that was all that mattered.

_____ He had traveled only a bit away from the den on romps with his siblings, and so far, he hadn’t had the inspiration to leave the safety of Storm and explore the other territories of Bleeding Souls. The thought of doing so excited him, though he knew it wasn’t allowed yet. However, this little excursion was far more exciting, for it was permitted, and included his father. They could go forever in the boy’s mind, traveling to the unknown of Storm. He’d get acquainted with the place that would be his home for a long while.

_____ Phoenix let him know that they could rest, but Kansas felt he’d never get tired. Still, he wanted to please his father, thus the response, “Okay, papa.” He had the urge to run ahead, but he feared losing the chocolate male. Instead, he asked a question along the lines of what he’d been thinking about a few moments before. “Have you seen evwything here? All the places?” he wondered, of course not realizing that the question was vague.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread