we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
oh hi thurr. <3

Her brain still felt clouded and confused. Nothing seemed right at all, but who was she to question it? Adonis had not abandoned her yet, so maybe his stories were true? Even if she were told the truth how would she know if it was really the truth or not? It was not so simple and so she figured traveling with someone was better than ending up alone and lost? Her red eyes flickered to the beach below as she watched the great black beast wade into the water. She shifted slightly on the rocks as she watched him before her eyes flickered back to her hands, noting the red and cream in her fur before looking down upon him once more.

Avarice wished she could somehow recall the memories that were hidden so far beneath the surface. She woke up some mornings with a splitting headache by dreams she had been having. She was unsure of the cause, but it had quickly healed up with a helpful potion she washed down every time this happened from the caring male that stood before her. He was a little rough around the edges, but there was something about him that she could not shake. Something strange and foreign feeling to her, although she just assumed it was her memories being clouded was her problem.

Rising to her two feet, she flicked her long hair to the side before walking down the beach to stand at the end of the shore, not daring to get her feet wet. Some unknown fear was embedded deep within her and she was unsure of what it was or the reason behind it. Whatever it was though, she did not want to test it, and so she stood far back, red eyes flickering up to him as she sighed, waiting for him to turn around.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread