we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
(:

Red eyes stared unwillingly into the water as she watched it creep up the beach before slipping back down to the rest of the great body of water. Something stirred within her as she tried to remember what this fear was, but all she could remember was darkness, and being tossed about by something. Her head started to ache as she thought about and she raised her fingers to her temple to rub it as she watched the waters below. She attempted to remember, but the more she thought about it the more it seemed like a dream that was just disappearing slowly from her mind. It was useless, she would never be able to remember her past it seemed. Her eyes flickered up to Adonis as he spoke, her eyes watching his movements carefully.

When he asked his question, her eyes squinted almost completely shut as she looked back to the sea. Her lips curled up in distaste as she stared at the water before slowly shaking her head and letting a shudder slip down her back as she thought about going even closer to it. I'm unsure, she stated softly, her eyes flicking back up towards him hoping that he was not mad with her. This connection he thought they shared, well she was not going to admit she could not feel what "had" been in his head. It would probably come with time, because she often had dreams about a male that was roughly his size although the shape was always blurred. When she rested her eyes upon him though she was sure she would feel something more and so she turned her eyes, looking deeply into his own, searching for something, anything, a flicker of a lie.

Adonis approached her, extending his hand to help her through this silly fear of hers. When the words trickled calmly from his mouth she just turned to watch the water for a second. Of course she trusted him, it was the water that she could not trust. It was able to just pull her in at any moment and quite possibly drown her. Faltering in her step lightly, she extended her own tiny hand compared to his larger ones before taking a step forward and grasping it tightly within her grip. Her legs shook only slightly as she approached the water once more for the first time in what felt like forever. She felt the coolness of it wash up and over her paws and she had to squeeze her eyes shut before it disappeared again.

Of course I trust you, she nodded, eyes flickering open again to reveal the ruby visionaries behind them as she gave a unsure, half-hearted wag of her tail as she took another step, turning her eyes to face him. He would protect her and would not allow her to get swallowed up. That was something she was absolutely sure of.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread