we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
(:

Her eyes flickered over and settled on his face for a moment as he scowled at her discomfort by the ocean. She dropped her muzzle in shame as she wondered why herself what would cause her to feel such things standing by hand the vast waterscape. His expression softened slightly as he gently took her hand into his. It's just water. Her eyes flickered down to her feet as the waves pushed their way back over them again and she could feel the coolness sink through her fur and touch her skin. He moved swiftly, taking her up in his arms and she instantly reached to put her hands close to his chest as she felt safe being cradled by him there. She was much tinier than he was being mostly coyote and even for being a wolf Adonis was huge.

Avarice closed her eyes for a moment as he brushed his fingers through her long locks of red hair. His fingers trailed down to her legs and she shuddered with excitement before flickering her eyes back open to rest them on his own crimson orbs. The girl was always without clothes, she did not enjoy the feeling of being trapped within the cloth. So, she chose to wearing nothing but the fur she was given. There was the odd occasion she would throw on a sweater of some sorts if she ever grew cold or if it was really wet. She never felt that close to the humans though to want to touch their things and to have their things. There was however the small dragonfly pendant she wore around her neck. She had no idea what it meant, but it was something from her past that was usually hidden beneath the thickness of the fur around her neck.

She curled one hand around her stomach while the other clung to the fur along his chest. She did not pull it, but instead wound her fingers through the fur here as she tried to look over her shoulder at the water he was wading further and further in to. Her heart beat madly within her breast as she realized what he was doing. Ava attempted to give herself a few reassuring breaths as she nodded to his statement feeling him nuzzle the length of her neck accompanied by light kisses that were to reassure her even more. He moved, shifting her in his arms easily as he dropped her toes in the water. Her tail curled up so as not to get wet as she felt the chill from the ocean make her body tingle with excitement as well as fear.

Her eyes flickered back to him as she watched him for a moment before turning them back to the water, watching as it slowly lapped at her ankles. There really was not anything wrong with this and so she let it happen, giving a light nod to him as she flicked a bit of water away with her foot before putting it back down in the cool liquid.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread