we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
(:

Her feet slipped into the waters as she slid easily out of his arms to stand on her own in the water. It came up to her calves as she finally felt her toes sink into the soft sand below her. Her ears flicked back against her head as she waited for something bad to happen, but the feeling started to settle as she realized she was quite alright. She clung to his hands though for a moment as she settled in the salty water. He was right, there was nothing wrong and her fear just must have been something misplaced from a brush with death in the past. She still was not quite sure what to do with herself though as she stared down into the water. His fingers found her throat and chin and she felt a tingling sensation as his claw pulled gently through her fur.

She did not follow him out further and just stood with her hands curling over her stomach protectively. He soaked his hair before moving back towards her and she felt his heavy arms put a slight weight on her slender shoulders as he moved closer. Yeah, I'm kind of hungry, she grinned, brushing her claws across her own chest for a moment and twirling the fur that was there. She turned to watch as he sat himself in the shallow part of the water, his eyes looking over her hungrily and she smiled slightly with shyness.

The fiery femme moved her hips back and forth for a moment in a slow rhythm as she watched his eyes watching her. She slowly started to walk up and out of the water, whipping her hair from her and letting it fall down her back, between her shoulder blades. Her eyes looked over his body for a moment as she leaned to kneel down in front of him, tracing her fingers along his chest for a moment before pushing him down towards the sand on his back, hoping to fall on hard and sculpted muscles of his chest.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread