we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
(:

She could feel his eyes on her and the emotions twirling through his body and it was everything she could do to hold back a giggle of pleasure. She hit the sand softly so there was no need for concern as she plopped down in front of him. He started to say her name as she pushed herself on to him, running her fingers through his fur and bringing her nails back down along his chest in amusement. They were quite close physically most of the time so she could not understand the reason for him holding back. She was quite a young, attractive female, wasn't she? Her eyes trailed slowly over his face for any signs as her eyes flickered back up to his to read the emotions hidden beneath them.

Her ears flew back against her head as he growled at her for what she had done. She drew back in the sand for a moment, but he pulled her back towards him and turned her over so he was pressing against her. Avarice bucked her hips slightly as he did this and his growl grew into a soft purr. Her grin spread ever wider across her face as he did so and she toyed with the fur and muscle along his chest, arms, stomach and whatever else she could get her hands on from the position she was in.

She could feel her legs twitched and the fur along her stomach raise with excitement as her trailed his wet nose over her stomach and up between her breasts. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she looked down at him bring her hand up to run across his scarred face for a moment before entwining in the thick mane behind his head that went down his neck. His words only made the grin across her face spread ever wider and it was obvious she did not need to speak and so she just shrugged, playing hard to get as he seemed to be doing. This was one thing that had felt so natural to her, the embrace of another, a lover, but for some reason something was trying to stop her because it was he that didn't feel right. She figured it to just be her forgotten memory sounding off all the bells and whistles in her head.

One thing was for sure, she should have listened to those bells and whistles.

She let out a soft moan of pleasure as he wrapped his arms around her and she pulled his head closer to her chest, leaning back on her elbow as he adjusted What makes you think I want something baby? Maybe I just wanted to cuddle, she purred easily, awaiting his reaction to her answer.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread