we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
<3

Her teasing attitude was something he was getting used to. He had always taken her word so seriously at first before realizing she did not mean a lick of them in the slightest. There was something about him that was just so tense if she said something that he took seriously, then with the realization he would visibly relax. It was just something that was apart of her, something that did not fade with her loss of memories. Her eyes teased him lightly as he pushed away from her for a moment and she relaxed in his arms again once he did. His comment made her giggle and she shrugged, cuddling was always nice, especially by a warm fire. It helped in the colder parts of the night too.

She had expected him to just give right in then, but he seemed to have something else in mind. She felt him nip at her lip and she stuck her tongue out tenderly to trace it along his nose, nibbling lightly on the soft, leathery feel of it. He pushed himself up and off of her as he spoke, and she just leaned back into the sand as she watched him rise. Her ears flicked up atop her head as she watched him and listened to his words, rolling her head over to her shoulder as she rested there for a moment. Her stomach growled with agreement and a smile slipped across her lips. That sounds perfect actually, she said with a quick nod before pushing herself up off the ground and jumping to her feet with the help of his hand.

She turned to head back to the den, only dallying for a few moments before entering it. She had to duck down to all fours, not bothering to shift before curling up at the back with her knees drawn up to her chest. She waited patiently for him, her red eyes drifting over the entrance as she awaited him. It seemed like he would never come back before she slipped off into a light sleep, unable to keep her eyes peeled open for any longer. Her nose twitched lightly a couple of hours later as the smell of smoke entered the den, she ignored it though as she slipped back easily into the warm blanket of sleep.

What seemed like only minutes had passed, had been hours, and Adonis was back, with a fully cooked meal and quite a large blanket. Her eyes flickered open as she watched him enter the den and after letting out a long yawn she took the blanket from him. Avarice pulled the thing about her easily and nestled within the fur before bringing the meat up to her mouth to tear a strip from the chunk she was offered. It was tender and quite juicy, just the way she liked it. Although, she sometimes preferred her meat cooked, nothing beat it when it was raw and juicy.

It tastes absolutely delicious, she said with a grin, finishing off the last bit of meat as she leaned back against the cave wall with the blanket wrapped about her small frame as her eyes flickered over to him a smile settling along her muzzle as she watched him rest.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread