we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
<3

He stirred slightly as her eyes fell on him and watched him lay there, just breathing as he closed his eyes to rest. His eyes reopened a moment later and he looked back at her with a brow raised in question. Her smile stayed on her face as she watched him in silence, just enjoying laying in the den with him. He started to move his hands and she watched him curiously as he took the piece of cloth that was around his waist off, he folded it up to lay beside him, her smile deminished as she watched him calmly, a small purr rising in her chest.

She let him pull her forward and she waited to see what he would do. Her crimson eyes turning to his hand as he tucked the few strands of hair, tossing them easily behind her back and out of her face. The words that slipped from his mouth sent a shiver down her spine and a small smile slipped across her lips as she leaned in to whisper into his ear, Well, neither am I. The words were spoken all too easily as she pulled back away for a moment, her ears twitched as his breath tickled them. She watched him, waiting to see what he would do as she wound her fingers through the fur on his chest.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread