we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
<3

The blanket got whipped off of her and she grinned as she awaited him for a moment, laying there still beside him as he adjusted himself. She rolled over easily with the momentum he gave her and she let him adjust her easily as she waited for what was to come. She curled her knees under her for a moment before raising her butt into the air, weaving it back and forth as she had done on the beach, awaiting him to take control of everything. The slap to her ass made her tingle with pleasure, the nerves on that spot tingling with the hit. She stretched her hands out before her, digging her claws into the dirt as she waited, almost impatiently.

Already highly aroused from his quick movements, she trailed her own fingers up her thighs to the soft skin and fur that hid all her vital sexual organs inside. She removed her hand and forced her nails into the dirt as she felt him push his way inside her. It forced himself deep which made her groan with pleasure as she adjusted her knees to accomadate him easier in her position so he did not have to. It had been way too long since she felt anything like this and she closed her eyes. He slid easily in and out as she grew used to the thickness and she loosened up a bit, but it still felt extremely tight and wet.

As his head came down to nip at her, her hair being pulled back. She pulled back, enjoying the feeling of being completely controlled. Her senses were highly alert, everything intensified, feeling, smell, taste. With another moan, she pushed herself onto him further as best as she could, not wanting this moment to end.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread