we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
--

She let out a soft moan that turned into a whine. She wanted more, and more, she wanted all of him, both physically and emotionally. There was still a void within her chest she could not understand why it wasn't being filled. The void that had stayed there the entire time since she had met him and he had found her. It was as if something was missing, but she ignored the thoughts that drifted through her head as she just enjoyed the moment as he slammed into her again and again. He pulled out, and she turned head to see what was going on before he flipped her easily onto her back and she grinned, a soft purr forming in her throat as he did so.

She felt his fingers slip past the entrance, toying with the soft flesh and slipping back up to her clit. Her legs shook uncontrollably as he teased her tender flesh, she took this moment to trace her fingers along his stomach, digging her nails in slightly, tracing all the way down to his wet member. She grasped it in her hand, running it up and down until he moved her again, adjusting her and pushing the blanket underneath her. Her hips were propped up on the pillow of sorts and she grinned wildly awaiting for him to take her again.

A groan escaped from her lips as she thrusted upwards, bucking her hips to meet him. His laugh vibrated through the room, echoing loudly and she rolled her head over to look up at him, grabbing ahold of his arms with her hands and thrusting herself towards him again. This seemed enough to make him pick up the pace again, the feeling that had started made her moan with pleasure. She could feel it building up and up, her entire frame shook as she gave into the orgasm, her toes curling up in the air and her claws forcing them into his skin, but not hard enough to draw blood. She could feel it build up within her throat and escaped in a loud moan as he kept going harder and harder.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread