we'd be so fantastical
[html]<style type="text/css">.free2182 q {font:9pt Georgia; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.2em;} .free2182 i {font:9pt Georgia; font-style:italic;} .freebob strong {font:12pt Georgia; color:#000; opacity:0.7; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:0.8em;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/aritab2.png) top no-repeat #000; padding:1.0em;">
i don't wanna live like my mother
i don't wanna let fear rule my life
--

She felt his nails dig in and it only made the sensation that much more intense as she shook uncontrollably. Her eyes squeezed shut as she let it run all through her body, her heart pounding faster in her chest as she reached climax. He pulled out quickly, letting go all over her stomach and her eyes flickered back open as she grinned up at him. He cleaned it off easily with his mouth and she watched, going quiet now, but still wiggling with pleasure in her spot. Pushing herself up, Avarice let him rip the blanket from her, and she glanced down at her hip which a small stream of blood trickled from it, mixing with the crimson of her fur.

He looked slightly guilty and she shrugged, moving over and closer to him to lay her head in his lap. It's okay, I've had worse, she said, guessing that was what a few of the other scars on her body were from. She teased the fur along his body with her fingers. She slowed her breathing as she looked outside, her gaze turning back to him as she let her eyes slowly shut. One thing was for sure, she was absolutely spent. Now, it was time for sleep.

The sun had disappeared long ago and it was getting late into the night. She sighed, rolling over onto her other side and curling up on the blanket as she stretched out once more, curled her legs back into her body and fell into a light sleep.

Speech; thoughts; emphasis

i don't wanna live like my father
i don't wanna give up before i die
[/html]

Messages In This Thread