Seasons don't fear the reaper (j)
OOC - Thank you! Sorry for the delay. Computer went on an impromptu fit yesterday. It has been placated now though. Smile

[html]Mira's blue eyes scanned the snowy terrain back and forth several times. After a few minutes she experienced some minor dizziness and shut her eyes, berating herself. The environment looked precarious, she should have been paying attention. The snow was so freshly laid, and in such masses. It did not look like there had been a storm very recently, not a big enough one to settle this much snow on the ground. It was painfully obvious that there had been some sort of avalanche - either that or a snowball fight among Titans - very, very recently. That's strike two, stupid!

The gold colored wolf sighed softly and opened her eyes - then nearly jumped out of her skin. Her heart pounded like a small, skittereing rodent cornered by a lion. While she was having her own little internal dialogue, someone had appeared. She almost swallowed her tongue. Well, she had wanted to be heard, hadn't she? Mira looked up (and up and up and up), at the tall stranger. She didn't know whether to cringe, smile, or babble like the idiot she was presenting herself to be.

He offered her nothing but his silence and something almost stern within his eyes. He seemed secure, powerful in his confident quiet. Mira did not know whether or not to feel disheartened, frightened, or elated. She was a bundle of a lot of jittering things, none of which really made sense right now. She was just so delighted to see another wolfen face. She did not know what to say, could not seem to put the right words together, and so instead she spoke what flitted over her mind. With a small, unsure smile and in a quiet voice, she said, "I am sorry, I did not mean to -- I wasn't thinking," she finished weakly. She decided to say something she was completely sure of, something that wouldn't make her stumble and sound like a fool. "My name is Mira."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread