borderline crazy
[html]

i don't cause commotions
i am one.

Adonis laughed deeply at Angel's comment, shaking his head as the female rambled on about how he was self-centered, and how he was a loner, and how he deserves nothing other than death, and how, blah-ba-blah, blah-blah, blah blah. "Of course I've met ladies like you! Most of you just come around eventually." He winked at the ebony female in a teasing manner, quite aware that it would probably light a match to her nerves. Adonis chuckled again and looked ahead of himself once more, tail lightly flicking against his thigh and rear as he shuffled through the grass. There was an awkward silence falling a moment later. She was simply stalking him along the packlands to ensure that he wouldn't be any trouble to no one. Please, all he wanted was a snack. "So how long you gunna follow me around?" Adonis turned a devilish grin towards the female and stopped abruptly, "I've only known you for a few minutes and already you're stalkin' after me like a crazy-eyed pup." Once more he teased her, more than sure that by judging from her previous explosions she'd probably get frustated with him. Or, she might even play along.

Hearing ruffling ahead Adonis came to an abrupt stop, body going motionless as he watched the little rabbit skitter through the grass. "Hey, hey.. Its my snacktime." Lowering himself to crouch and walk on all fours despite still being in his optime form, Adonis stalked over towards the rabbit, ruby visionaries catching the moonlight in the similar fashion that the rabbit's did. And he was off a moment later, charging through the brush and tackling the rabbit into a summersault. Biting down hard into the neck of the rabbit Adonis was oblivious to the fact that he had rolled about a foot into pack territory. Sitting upright a moment later he tore into his meal ravenously, wiping his face and continuing to gobble down the meal while casting a careless glance aside to Angel.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread