I've got sunshine
[html]

300+ words.

######Nodding thoughtfully, the earthen hued male considered what he had planned for the rest of his day and whether or not it could be considered important. Truthfully, he had been planning on searching for something as sustinance as well, though it was something he usually chose to do as an act of solitude. As one who could shift, hunting alone was not something difficult for him at all, depending on the form he decided to use while hunting. In his secui form, he could easily take down anything he felt he desired, the form stronger and more able than a regular canine's. Likewise, while using his optime form, weapons were a possibility, and occasionally he still used the dagger he had brought with him from his old pack, stained as it was with the blood of many others. Here, however, the dagger had been stained with the blood of prey in the case of food, the game of cat and mouse ending with dinner, instead of the feelings associated with murdering another for any reason. That feeling always came.

######Leroy had not actually offered it as an invitation, but considering his pack mate's relationship with his friend, Vigilante felt it might be a good idea to be more than civil to the two-toned male. They would likely never be friends, as he had never had many friends, but they could be friendly enough. "I was considering going for a quick hunt as well, as I did not prior to the horse race. I don't suppose you might care for some company?" he inquired, the invitation hanging in the air between them. He would not have been offended if Leroy declined, because he generally preferred to hunt alone, though he had found company in Ayita on hunts lately. For him, it was a symbol of trust to hunt with another, becaujse one mistake could lead to a continued hunger. Unfortunately, in this case, he did not already trust Leroy, but he wanted to be able to. He felt it was needed for him to trust his pack mate, considering that he felt it was his duty to look after the female they seemed to have in common; friends with one, potentially more with the other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread