she walked away from paradise and
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... blebg1.png); background-position: right center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 415px; height: 616px;">

I guess he doesn't know Ayita's prego yet, mental note. Big Grin

I have lost the will to change

Leroy trotted on the borders, lately he had been speading most of his time within the heartland of the home. Fixing the up the stables wasn't his favorite thing so far but it had to be done. Patrolling the borders made the Duc feel good agian, being able to check that any threats to their young home is delt with an they borders are marked. Stopping for a moment the large black and white male sniffed at the ground, the pack scent at this part of the borders seemed to be slightly weak. Quickly marking the ground Leroy's body tensed as his hind legs kicked at the ground for the moment, a snort was pushed from his lungs as a pleased smile pulled on his face. Blinking red eyes were alert as his ears fanned forward at the howl from the borders, this howl wasn't anything new but he knew this howl. Firefly. Curly tail high behind his patterned form Leroy's leg moved quickly over the ground, claws throwing dirt behind him. CLosing in on the scene Leroy's trot slowed making his muscles rippled unnoticed under his coat, coming from the far right his red eyes shifted from the two bodies he knew. Tail swaying behind him a smile pulled on his lips as his body slowly started shift to his two legged form, standing tail his patterened body walked forward to join the group. "Do my eyes lie to me?" Deep voice was mingled with a playful tone as a grin tugged at the corner of his lips.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread