she walked away from paradise and
[html]

Firefly wasn't for certain just who she expected to show up on the borders but as the scent of the lands she knew so well drifted over her she caught sight of the familiar pumpkin hued male as he moved slowly down the beach. She narrowed her eyes at the sight of him, the abuse that had taken it's toll on his body made the hairs on her neck raise slightly but she remained silent. Even though the male could almost be a sibling, and in some form or another was family she didn't know the story behind his appearance and unless he offered it she would never.

His words danced across her ears as she straightened up quickly, her emerald eyes flashing as her voice rose and fell, short and simple, honest for once. "I never left." It would almost be a slap in the face if she didn't go on but she was quiet a moment longer before she gave in. "I thought Eire was where I belonged.. but I couldn't leave.. but I didn't know how to just come back..." She glanced past Haven for a second as a softness hardly ever seen in her took hold for one second in time. "home.." She whispered as she tried to give a weak smile.

She had barely finished the sentence when the voice of another she'd known long had called out in the winds. Giving a short wag of her tail she smiled and shrugged as she asked. "What on you doesn't lie Leroy.." She wasn't even sure if she could get away with jesting in such a manner with the boys anymore but it was worth a try, if not she'd learn soon enough. Her eyes returned to their normal dark sharp appearance as she gave the husky a once over before flicking her eyes back to Haven, knowing that she was almost nothing in the eyes of the pack.. or atleast she felt it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread