she walked away from paradise and
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... rmor_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

He could sense the changes in her, slight as they were, when he approached. Though he was thankfully that she said nothing. Firefly wasn't the type to fuss. Actually none of his packmates had said anything about the cuts that riddled his body (though he had done a great deal to avoid them seeing). Though the only one he could see getting overly upset about it would be Ruri, but she could never see the condition he was in thankfully. Snorting he looked away from the golden woman for a moment and muttered under his breath. "Some nut from the clan." Maybe she didn't want to know, but Haven felt like telling her at least that much. The Knight thought he should probably inform Jac as well that he had been attacked by a member of Inferni, simply so the King would be aware.

Firefly's response brought a somewhat surprised looked to the male's face, his brows rising. She had never left? But why had she left the pack then? He didn't have to wait for that question to be answered however. The hesitance and softness in her right now was something he had never seem and it took him aback. He said nothing of it, he knew she wouldn't appreciate it and he knew that this was difficult for her. Perhaps it was good that he had been the first to find her because he could easily understand her torn loyalties. Loyal as he was to Cour des Miracles, he would always be loyal to Crimson Dreams as well. His family was there, and they were as much a part of him as anything else. "Well, I'm glad you decided to stay. And you shouldn't worry, I don't think anyone will be upset." He certainly wasn't.

Haven looked back as he heard someone else approaching and saw the changing form of Leroy. A nod was given in greeting to the older male and then his focus turned back onto Firefly. At some point they should probably call Jac to come, though he would wait until she was ready for such a thing. He couldn't imagine the King would be too harsh on her though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread