she walked away from paradise and
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... blebg1.png); background-position: right center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 415px; height: 616px;">

I guess he doesn't know Ayita's prego yet, mental note. Big Grin

I have lost the will to change

Smiling Leroy nodded at her words, it did feel good to have a friend back at home."I suppose your right." Curly tail wagged slowly behind his patterned form as his red eyes flickered over to Haven, smile fadded as it was clear to see his wounds. He might not be sever but Haven had seemed to gotten in some kind of fight either way, Leroy won't bother hi for answers it is his business after all. "You look rough my friend." Deep, warm voice was friendly as he commented at his orange colored friend.

It didn't take long for Jac's scent to reach the black and white patterned male, ears turned slightly at the strange scent mixed with it. Great horses. Leroy didn't hate them but he wasn't one that really liked to be around them, a flick of the tail his red eyes moved on the nearing form of the King. Looking at the small horse Leroy twitched his maw while holding back a snort, at least it was a little one rather then a large one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread