she walked away from paradise and
[html]

OOC: Soon would work. They could all wander off together or something and fade to black?

Firefly's ears flicked back as Haven explained that it hadn't taken place in the packlands. She was relieved to a degree though she wouldn't have minded a reason to cause trouble with the clan. She didn't know of the shift in leadership nor of the fierce bitch that had come back to reclaim her lands and weed it of the unworthy and put spines in the recruits that were still left. She really didn't care either. If she played her cards right she could find a way to pick and bully the weak souls that still clung to the clan. She didn't say anything but as her eyes focused off in the distance she nodded slowly at Haven's words, lost to the idea of a little fun at being a monster in the night.

She let Leroy and Haven banter back and forth for their moment until Jac took over the scene like the king he was. her eyes trailed over to the one armed man as a simmering smile floated on her lips as he made his remarks on her departure. She tilted her head to the side and in a nonchalant manner threw out a sigh followed by some well chosen words. "I guess there wasn't anyone man enough to make me stay.." Her eyes flashing, daring the male to even respond to her jab at their masculinity.

She raised a brow at Jac as he seemed to come to the conclusion that she actually cared about her position in the pack. Though she had once upon a time she realized that here it didn't really matter. A unladylike snort escaped as she stared at their king with a smirk on her lips. In that cocky manner that she often took with Jac she stated. "Oh, you'll miss my company soon enough and come begging for me to take up rank once more.." She teased, knowing full well that Jac was good at making certain that their paths crossed and if he wanted to play games then she could as well. She could frisk from one end of the packlands to the other keeping two steps infront of the male, knowing his weaknesses and exploiting everyone of them til she had him eating from her palm. She could.. and she probably would sooner or later. If he wanted to play he knew she was game.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread