til this hour has gone around
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
The boy shook his head when he heard her version of the story. He realized that she probably wasn't lying, but he did not feel like her re-telling represented the entire story. The coyote boy had great faith in Kaena, and he knew that she would not act indiscriminately. If she was a loose-cannon, she would bring danger to the rest of the clan. The woman might be fierce, but she was not a fool.

"There has to be somethings elses. Some other informations." She stood firm now, but Mason did not feel intimidated. Perhaps he was too caught up in thinking this through and defending Kaena. He knew that she could defend herself and probably did not care what others thought of her, but he cared. "I got lost too, but she didn't hurt me," he said, sounding both frustrated and earnest at the same time. He was trying to convince her while telling her that she was wrong at the same time.

"A wolf came to Inferni," he said, beginning to tell her the story of the events for the week before. "He came, and he did not leave when he found out that he was on our ground, in our home. He did not give us respect and he hurt me," he said, for some reason now he starting to see similarities between the strange wolf and Xeris. "You should stay out of other's homes...My home is a place where I am supposed to be safe."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread