The Wind Upon My Neck
[html]
THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF WHAT WAS SACRED
IF THERE WAS I'M SURE WE'D BREAK IT

I fail Sad

Perhaps they were more than pretty, but Conor was a young boy and did not like to overdo such things. It was slightly embarrassing in an odd way. The little female growled at him and the boy’s light cinnamon ears slowly folded backwards, wondering what he had done wrong. ”Maybe even more than pretty.” the boy added warmly despite the hostility he felt he received. He knew that he should not judge the children’s behaviour, because they were very young and had their own ways. Cwmfen had always been special and unique and of course so were her children. Their bi-coloured eyes were astonishing, and he also found the male’s markings very interesting. He wondered if he would one day be a father. Who was these puppies’ father? Violet eyes automatically lifted to search for someone matching that title, but there was of course no one there.

He nodded at her words, smiling as he did. ”Yes, it feels natural now.” he then said, eyes slowly moving back to the two odd puppies. He wondered if they were talking yet. So many questions wanted answers, but he would not want to overwhelm the woman and be bothersome. Was it not because of them he had come? It was natural to be curious about new members of the pack after all. ”How is it to be a mother?” was that a stupid question? It could be anything, but he wanted to know everything. How was it to be a parent? Where had his parents failed? Oh, his destroyed childhood.. ”Did you know my mother..” these next words were whispered softly, a thick wave of anticipation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread