Bloodshot fireclouds in your eyes
[html]

OOC: ::Word Count:: 300+

Urma listened to the Aniwayan with great attention, trying to remember all the packs she'd been by in her journey. She had seen a lot of packs that she did not know of, and she remembered Aniwaya had been one of them. Obviously, she had never approached it enough to intrude into pack lands and had only hovered around the borders for a few hours, resting and then going around it, as she did with every other gathering she passed. Of course, she had never made a call for an Aniwayan member or a leader, so her presence had probably gone undetected. The fair femme was certain that, had anyone sensed her presence, they would have found her and asked what business she had around their borders. In view of all these musings, she gently replied, her eyes level with the she-wolf's, "I've only seen it in passing. Never been close enough to meet anyone. Except you, now, of course."

The next pack Ember mentioned sent a jolt down Urma's spine. The ivory Crimson Dreamer clearly remembered Pilot mentioning that Storm had once been his home. The thought that there was a link between the female in front of her and the missing alabaster male brought a wave of saddness over her. Back then, she had probably been in Greenland, unaware of everything that was happening here, not even fathoming she would ever meet either of the wolves involved. It was, of course, useless to think of that now; it surely didn't change the fact that this piece of news affected her slightly, even if a while back it would have been irrelevant. "I know a Pilot Haddon who used to be from Storm. And from what I heard, he joined Aniwaya as well for a while, before disappearing. I don't know if you know him, though."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread