Put your hands into the fire.~ [m]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I'm cheating and going out of order... I want at least 3/5 posts done and this makes 3 so... X3 *maximizing Ghita muse* Wc: 500+

Her new Optime form was quite the change, a completely different feel than the skin she slipped into while on four legs. But two seemed solid beneath her - as if this was a natural thing to do. Slipping into her skin was like slipping into a bed, with the familiar sheets wrapping around weary limbs and enveloping in a warm embrace. What was more was that Ghita enjoyed this form. Had the mood not been so inviting, luring the party into more tempting arms, there was no doubt that the Italian native would have spent eons poring over her newly found body, turquoise optics drinking in all delight.

But this was not the time for that. Nor was it the time for anything that involved rational thinking, or keeping long-held guards up. Tonight was the night that she fell from her restricting grace, tumbling unceremoniously into all-too-willing arms. By now, there was no telling just what was pushing her forward; physical desire as well as courteous uncertainty raged a war largely ignored by the fae. By this time, she was focused on nothing but him.

If one was so inclined for the reasons behind just why Ghita felt so entitled to strut around and lure him in, the rationale simply would not exist. Inhibitions were thrown out with the baby, bathwater, and everything in between until it was just the two of them; Italian foreigner, ebony warrior, and the burning alcohol that fed the fire. Physical sparks flew from their lips as they collided, reluctantly pulling away from the magnetism that obviously prevailed around them. Nerves had long departed, so the alcohol was simply for the ride, to make the night all the more enjoyable.

It was stronger than she expected, but that didn't stop her from pouring it down that much longer than she expected. A now wavering grin became bathed in the drink, the focus strictly on the shining liquid, and watching it tumble as the fae was knocked to the ground. The fall didn't hurt her - she was supported by an arm that had come out of nowhere, but all the same Ghita was underneath, on the cold floor, and she felt the wood through her fur in the way she never had the opportunity to before.

Her smile wavered, not of uncertainty but of the drink, as she stared, mere seconds away from Jazper's face, staring into the golden optics that seemed so large and wonderful above her. Her own eyes were sculpted from glass, shining in the moment brighter than they had ever been seen. Her arms and, now hands she had to remind herself, had found themselves pinned on her stomach, trapped between ebony and silver, before they moved, breaking down part of the barrier that held them apart. A moment hung in the air, just barely long enough for her to decide not what to do, not how to do it, not how far to take it, but a moment of decision all the same, before her ivory fingers found themselves weaving through the handsomely chiseled cranium. "Did I?" She purred, fingers tracing their dance before resting gently. "Well, I do apologize. Perhaps I can make it up to you..." Her tone became a whisper as the distance shortened, her eyes never blinking, watching him and taking her cues.

Aaaaandd.... fade to black! =DDD & end

[/html]

Messages In This Thread