je ne t'aime pas
[html]

ooc-ness

Lysander perked his ears at the accusations of the women and his irritation grew. What did it matter if he had been avoiding her or not? He wasn’t anything to her, nor her to him. He didn’t have to answer to her. In fact, he decided more firmly to himself, he didn’t have to answer to anyone and he much preferred it that way. Besides, he had already lied to her and told her how busy he had been, that should have laid to rest her fears and anxieties. Again he smiled, so natural and comforting, but inside he was a mess. “I told you I’ve been busy, building things… So caught up in my work, it happens, ya know?”

He moved forward with purpose, one paw in front of the other, his steel eyes rarely glancing over to his companion. Absent mindedly he began to hum and then, remembering the girl he explained himself a little more. “I need to get some nails in fact to finish a project, want to help me look? I think there’s probably some around here somewhere.” His eyes swept the buildings, boat houses. Surely somewhere their were nails. It took a lot more effort than he put on to keep his attention glued to the quest of nail finding than to Asariel, but he had been aloof all his life and so pretending to be now was a piece of cake. For all she knew, he could take her or leave her, and it was best that way. Really.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread