Where Angels lost their wings
[html]
I'm adding in a personal bit into this post, just for record purposes of how Rachias is coming along, since I can't seem to find anyone interested in the thread I was going to have based off of it.

The creature had been there, chewing at the sparse grasses of the winter, when Rachias had come upon it. A small brown hare, certainly still an adolescent. Now, she'd been told that she would need to learn to hunt on her own, which she'd been practicing for some time now. Fish, small critters such a mice that were easily killed with a single bite. This creature, though, would be more of a challenge than those had. The chase was on as soon as the cream and caramel swirled child darted forward. Or, it was supposed to be, but the rabbit faltered when he tried to run, skittered and slid, obviously injured.

She was on the creature in no time, paws at it's back legs to pin it, staring down. Usually she just stepped on a creature to kill it but this time she figured it wouldn't be so easy. White teeth flashed for a moment and sunk into flesh, quite softly as she was still unsure how to go about it. The rabbit screamed beneath her, a sound that she wasn't expecting, and Rachias jerked her head back suddenly. It didn't startle her like it might have done for another creature killing in such a way for the first time. It didn't make her feel bad and let the creature go. Instead, Rachias tilted her head and watched it, an unsure grin spreading across her lips. It was a wondrous sound, honestly, one that sent chills of pleasure across the length of her spine.

Rachias stayed with the rabbit, biting and nipping, until the point that the creature was to exhausted to scream, and she promptly left it there to bleed out and went on her marry way. Licking the blood from her muzzle as she went, the girl didn't stop as she reached Inferni's borders. Instead, she simply made her way in, walking in the direction of the house. Sweet little Rachias, who found it almost painful that her brother hated her, was suddenly not so worried about it anymore. Besides, if she could make a rabbit scream like that then she couldn't even imagine how wonderful it would be to hear Andre scream in such a fashion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread