what blind eyes see
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

I had Ruri ask Firefly to help find her some warm clothes. It had been something I had wanted to have Ruri ask in a thread before, but had never got around to it. So... like I said ICly, now was as good a time as any XD

The delicate female's tail wagged back and forth excitedly as the voice of her friend replied. Firefly was back! "I knew you wouldn't be gone for long...I don't know how, but I just knew," she replied, her lips curved in an ecstatic smile. When Firefly stopped in front of her Ruri did her best to direct her blind, blue eyes towards the source of her friend's voice. Making eye contact was an impossibility as always, but to at least appear like she was looking directly at her friend was enough for Ruri.

All in all the slate and ivory female was unsure what to say. She wasn't upset about Firefly having gone away, and she was glad that Firefly was back, but she couldn't think of anything to say. The slender female knit her brow briefly as she tried to think of something to say until an idea popped into her head. There had been something she had wanted to ask Firefly before she left. Now was as good a time as any right? "Firefly, this might sound odd to ask at a time like this, but...could you possibly find me some warm clothes to wear for the winter? It's been getting cold lately, and I can't always have a fire going in the cabin. I had meant to ask you this before you left, but I didn't get the chance," she explained, a slightly embarrassed grin on her face. "So...now that that's done...have you been doing alright?" She asked, her soprano voice carrying a tone of friendly curiosity. It was only polite to ask about her friend's well being, and Firefly was after all a very good friend. The delicate optime smiled and waited patiently for her friend's answer. Perhaps Firefly would tell her if something actually was bothering her, but then again she might just tell Ruri that she was doing fine and leave it at that. Whatever the copper and gold woman decided was alright with the kind, collie-girl. It didn't matter really, Ruri was just making conversation.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread